Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

things i'm loving this week...

RUPAUL'S DRAG RACE!!!










i didn't watch the first season, but honey i am BEYOND hooked this one!
i tune in faithfully to see what madness and beauty is going to unfold week after week!

let me just say that i hope my seamstress skills can one day rival some of these heffas (yes, i said it, HEFFAS!)! they are awesome at creating original looks...and their makeup prowess,  FIERCE!

enough of the blah...blah... let me tell you who my fishnets and feathers are in a bunch for!

☆ RAVEN☆!!!
you go miss thing, she's beautiful!

















and my 2nd lil doll is Sonique! mmm-hmmm just lovely
















i'm a fan for sure and would LOVE to bounce around the Abbey or Rage with these two!
so keep up the awesome work ladies, and don't forget....

YOU BETTA WORK!

...ooooh giiirrrl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails