Pages

Thursday, January 13, 2011

ADIOS .10!

(started this before i left for vacation, but didn't have a chance to put it up, so here it is...)

not really sad to see this one go! it wasn't the worst year ever, but goodbye just the same!

special moments...

pee wee herman show
portland
seattle
expanded (more focus) in my crafting
discovered my new fav hotel in the desert! sure to be a regular.

looking forward to... 

+adding some new skills to my craftiness
+better product photos (edgier)
+participate in a couple, if not a few shows
+upping my "girl" game
+i really would like to start vlogging (been thinking about it for a LONG time)
+physically getting to where i'd like to be (although we always strive for more)
+get back into serious running again
+more races! ( i think i only did 2 this (last) year, SAD!)

+incorporating more vegan/vegetarian items into my diet

+hopefully adding more stamps on the passport
+improving my makeup game
+hopefully new camera
+hopefully new bike (RIP coco butter)
+no more car issues
+taking blog to next level
+more reading, i SERIOUSLY fell off in 09 =/

the MAIN THING i would like to work on in the new year:
letting sh*t go that ain't important
(i'm way to sensitive, things tend to bother me longer than they should) shaking ish off with a quickness

**and my job scenario has GOT TO CHANGE for THE BETTER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails