Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

week 4 of transformation

I wish I could write this with excitement and fitness enthusiasm, but that’s not the case.
Looks like I’m not going to make my 2/11 goal of having dropped 11 lbs :<
I’ve been working out for almost four weeks and only lost 3 lbs, which I lost the 1st week and haven’t dropped anything since them. I’m trying to follow the plan and eating 6 meals a day (doing carb cycling), but I’m really fighting not just going back to my 5 shakes and one lean protein meal a day routine I was on a couple of summers ago. With that plan I consistently dropped 2 lbs EVERY WEEK!

Maybe I can supp my snacks for protein shakes? Or perhaps on my NO CARB days (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) I can do shakes and one lean protein meal?? Something needs tweaking, because I only have a little less than 8 weeks left.

Check out what my weekly carb cycle looks like:

Monday – NO CARB
Tuesday – HIGH CARB
Wednesday – NO CARB
Thursday – LOW CARB
Friday – NO CARB
Saturday – HIGH CARB PLUS
Sunday – LOW CARB

Here’s the daily breakdown:

2 16.9 fl oz bottles of water before breaky
Breakfast - between 6-7am
Snack – between 8-9am
Lunch – between 10-11am
Snack – between 12-1pm
Dinner – between 4-6:30pm
Snack – when hungry (super light, no carb)

I know it’s a process, but I’m working on limited time here…stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails