Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

week 5 transformation (progress pic)

If you’ve been following my post, you know that I was kinda freaking out the other week, regarding what seemed like lack of progress and the fact that my birthday weekend was fast approaching.  I really wanted to be able to enjoy it and not have to think, count, or have guilt about every little morsel or sip ingested!

The blues carried on into the next week, and I finished week 4 feeling tired , stiff, achy, and like a fatty making NO PROGRESS! Blah…blah…that is until last night, when I finally figured out how to make side by side progress pics! I didn’t take pics the 1st week, so all I had was weeks 2, 3, and 4. Once I was able to see these images side by side, I could see that little changes were starting to take place. Even though small, it was enough to give me a slight second wind, and bump up my motivation level another notch.

So, here we go, week 5 ended yesterday! I can’t believe I’m at the halfway mark. SERIOUSLY, where did the time go?! Wtf?! Lol It’s time to switch things up! I’m not too fond of the provided workout plan, and since I’ve been doing it for a month, I think it’s time to do a lil tweaking…but I digress, will save that for another post. ;p

this taked a LOT of GUTS, but here it is my (no) progress pic! lol, i see a little, just think i should be further along!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails